Digerati and Infinite State Games have announced that Don’t Die, Mr Robot DX is heading the the Nintendo Switch on the 3rd May.
Don’t Die, Mr. Robot! DX is a remixed version of the much-loved arcade bullet-hell avoid ‘em up, completely remastered and rejuvenated for Nintendo Switch.
The aim of the game is simple, get the fruit, avoid enemies and don’t die. As you can see from the trailer below, a simple concept that will take some skill to master.
- Classic arcade action! Trigger chains of exploding fruit to amass multipliers and score big
- Multiple game modes!
- Remix Mode: 50 unique missions to complete. The ultimate test of reactions and skill
- Arcade Mode: A never ending, different every time arena-based fun machine!
- Time Attack: Dying costs time and points in this intense race against the clock… so don’t die!
- Chill Out Mode: Slows things down for when your nerves are too fried for full-on action
- New and improved visuals for sensory overload!
- Acid flavoured soundtrack! Including new music from C303PO
- Unlockable characters! Each with their own play styles
The following two tabs change content below.
Rocking the world of gaming since the Atari 2600, has now settled down to bask in the warmth of moe. Moe is life for a moe connoisseur.