Load an assault rifle and get ready to shoot the crap out of alien monstrosities and other players in the open-world, looter shooter sandbox gameShattered Skies. Set in a massive world that spans mountains, valleys, cities and towns, Shattered Skies is available for a single, one-time purchase withzero microtransactions, season passes or paid expansions. Think of it as a DayZ meets The Division.
Shattered Skies is a hardcore, full-loot drop game that makes a user’s items available to other players upon their demise. The game has been well received by gamers in closed beta and even people who disliked previous Free Reign titles are enjoying the game.
Shattered Skies is a hardcore, full-loot drop game that makes a user’s items available to other players upon their demise. The game also contains a bevy of features including:
· Player vs. player (PVP) and player vs. environment (PVE) play
· First-person and third-person play perspectives
· A full reputation system that allows players to role-play as a good or bad guy
· Hundreds of unique lootable weapons, consumables, fortifications and cosmetics
· The ability to secure buildings with barricades, traps and other fortifications to keep players and aliens at bay
· Collectable rare items for saving and trading
· Fully customizable character cosmetics, including headwear, facewear, body, pants and shoes