Xenon Valkyrie+ Heading to PSVita Later This Year
French developer Cowcat has announced a PSVita port of Xenon Valkyrie.
Originally developed by Diabolical Mind’s and released for PC via Steam, the revamped handheld version will feature gameplay improvements and exclusive additions for the port as the developer looks set to release during this Winter.
You can read an overview from Cowcat below:
Xenon Valkyrie+ is a rogue-lite platformer game with RPG elements in which you must fight to the deepest part of a moon and halt the plans of a wicked witch. Obtain many weapons as you fight through a unique, randomly-generated world every time you play. Encounter many characters, stores and enemies that tell a legendary story. With traditional graphics and high quality chiptune music, level up and get the amazing power of the Xenon Valkyrie!
- Rogue-lite platformer with a great story
- RPG elements
- Randomly generated levels
- Quality Chiptune music
- Hard gameplay and Permadeath
- Three heroes with unique skills
- 100+ items
- Multiple bosses and enemies
- Several endings and secrets
- Translated in English, French, Spanish, German and Italian
Latest posts by Geoffrey Wright (see all)
- Fight’N Rage (PlayStation 5) - March 15, 2023
- Akka Arrh (PC) - March 7, 2023
- A Virtual Reality Awaits Vol.5 - February 28, 2023