Atlus has announced the release date for Persona 5 in the Americas. The game will launch on February 14th 2014 for the Playstation 4 & Playstation 3, no word yet on a European release date or if it is going to see a localisation – with special editions also available for Persona 5 American launch you can find detailed below:
The PlayStation 4 version will be available in a $59.99 / CA$79.99 SteelBook Launch Edition, which is available only to pre-orders and a limited number of day-one purchases.
A PlayStation 4-only “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition will be available for $89.99 / CA$109.99. It includes:
- Soundtrack CD: A selection of music from Persona 5 by legendary series composer Shoji Meguro in a CD wallet featuring P5 artwork.
- Morgana plush: Morgana the cat is not just the mascot of the Phantom Thieves, but is also a member—and also not just a cat! The premium edition includes an exclusive 4″ plush of Morgana.
- 64-page hardcover art book: This art book is full of concept sketches, character art, and more by character designer Shigenori Soejima.
- SteelBook: As strong as a vault, the game disc for the PS4 will come specially packaged in a SteelBook collectible case, emblazoned with Persona 5 designs.
- School bag: Designed after the traditional school bags in Japan, the exclusive replica bag comes complete with the Shujin Academy crest.
- Collectible outer box: Easily the largest premium edition in Atlus’ history, the entirety of the “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition comes in a colossal collectible box.
The following two tabs change content below.
Rocking the world of gaming since the Atari 2600, has now settled down to bask in the warmth of moe. Moe is life for a moe connoisseur.