Koei Tecmo has announced the western release for Atelier Dusk Trilogy Deluxe Pack.
The collection, which includes Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk DX, Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX, and Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea DX, is set to release for the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch & PC on January 14th 2020.
You can read an overview from the publisher below:
- Now on current-gen platforms. A richer Dusk world! – High resolution graphics on the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch for a richer and more exquisite world of Dusk.
- Smoother gameplay! Brisk exploration and battles!
– Use the new “Run” feature to dash across fields! And the
“Fast-forward Battle” feature will speed up battles even against
- Includes a large number of additional features and downloadable content.
About the Dusk Series
The original Dusk series makes its return in high-definition:
- Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk – The first title in the Dusk
series, set in the ruined land of Dusk. Ayesha, a young herbalist, goes
on a journey to find her missing sister Nio and unlock the secrets of
alchemy and the glowing flowers.
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky – The second title in the Dusk
series. Escha, a girl focused on ancient alchemy, and Logy, a boy who
studies contemporary alchemy, meet and are soon engrossed in the mystery
of the “Dusk.” Learn the truth as Escha or as Logy to bring the pieces
- Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea – The third title in the Dusk
series. Shallistera, burdened with a mission, and Shallotte, a girl
with a grand ambition, join together in search of the secret of the
“Dusk” to fulfill their own dreams. Explore as Shallistera or as
Shallotte to discover the full secret of the “Dusk.”
The following two tabs change content below.
Rocking the world of gaming since the Atari 2600, has now settled down to bask in the warmth of moe. Moe is life for a moe connoisseur.