NIS America has released a new trailer for the upcoming Utawarerumono ZAN.
The trailer offers an overview of the action based gameplay, with the game set to release for the PlayStation 4 on September 10th in North America and September 13th in Europe.
You can read a trailer overview from NISA & View the trailer below:
- Arm your characters with Scrolls, Outfits, and other types of Equipment!
- Test your skills by playing Free Missions and acquiring Military Medals!
- Team up with other players for online multiplayer action!
- With up to 4 characters per Mission, switch between them instantaneously to take advantage of every fighter’s abilities.
- Build up your Zeal by defeating enemies (even faster if they’re targeted enemies), then unleash a devastating Final Strike!
- In online mode, communicate with teammates using cute stickers and work together in order to achieve total victory!
The following two tabs change content below.
Rocking the world of gaming since the Atari 2600, has now settled down to bask in the warmth of moe. Moe is life for a moe connoisseur.