Playism has announced that Pixel Game Maker MV is now live on Steam Early Access.
The latest entry in the Maker series can now purchased on Steam, with a special launch week reduction of 20% on the Early Access price that brings the cost down to $69.99.
You can read an overview from the Steam page below:
Pixel Game Maker MV – the latest entry in the Maker series – is now available on Steam Early Access!
Create action games with ease – no programming necessary
Create endless fun with “Multi-Viewpoint/Multi-Versus”
Allows for both top- and side-based views, as well as cooperative or competitive local play between up to four players. Works with any genre, so the games you can create are limited only by your imagination!
A simple way to create rich and beautiful game graphics
Using the graphic import feature, physics engine, particle effects, and multiple layer combination, you can create your own ideal game in exactly the way you want to make it, easily and without all the hassle.
Create action games easily without programming using six tools
- Tool 1: Resources – Prepare and arrange image assets required for your game
- Tool 2: Tiles – Create “tiles” necessary for map field creation
- Tool 3: Objects – Provide characters and items with various gimmicks
- Tool 4: Animation – Enliven and enrich your graphics
- Tool 5: Scenes – Build stages using tiles and objects
- Tool 6: Transition – Connect scenes to bring your games into shape
Also allows for functional expansion
The following two tabs change content below.
Rocking the world of gaming since the Atari 2600, has now settled down to bask in the warmth of moe. Moe is life for a moe connoisseur.