Square Enix has announced the next chapter in the evolution of Final Fantasy XV with the upcoming “Royal Edition” due for release March 6th.
The Royal Edition essentially functions as both the Game of The Year edition of the title as well as a fairly chunky content edition to the base game. Included is:
- All Season Pass Content (Episode Prompto, Episode Gladio, Episode Ignis, Comrades Multiplayer Expansion)
- All of the non-season pass DLC such as new weapons, costumes and items
- A brand new dungeon – Insomnia City Ruins, featuring new items, equipment and enemies
- First Person Mode
- Armiger Unleashed – a new, more action oriented Armiger attack mode
- Pilot the Royal Vessel boat on the high seas between Cape Caem and Altissia
Owners of the original FFXV will be able to purchase all the new content included in the Royal Edition as the “Royal DLC Pack”. It seems that this won’t be included in the Season Pass however.
The PC edition of the game will also be releasing on the same day with all the above content as well as 4K graphics and mod support.
The following two tabs change content below.