FFXII: The Zodiac Age coming to PC in February
January 14, 2018 | News | No Comments|
Square-Enix had announced that last years HD remake of Final Fantasy XII is coming to PC for the first time ever via steam on February 1st.
Among the list of improvements already made to the base game in the PS4 edition, PC gamers will also be able to experience the following:
- 60 frames per second now supported
- Compatibility with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors, including multiple monitor support
- All three Background Music options now unlocked and available from Day 1
- All-new configuration option to maximize license points and money owned
- All-new menu feature that allows for easier access to New Game Plus
Square Enix appears to have been making great effort recently in making sure all previous Final Fantasy instalments are available on PC. With FFXII releasing next month that makes the soon to be released FFXV: PC Edition the final piece of the puzzle.
Click here to Pre-Order Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age on steam.
The following two tabs change content below.
Rocking the world of gaming since the Atari 2600, has now settled down to bask in the warmth of moe. Moe is life for a moe connoisseur.
Latest posts by Geoffrey Wright (see all)
- Fight’N Rage (PlayStation 5) - March 15, 2023
- Akka Arrh (PC) - March 7, 2023
- A Virtual Reality Awaits Vol.5 - February 28, 2023