Zero Time Dilemma Heading to PS4 in the West Later this Year
Aksys Games has announced a Ps4 release in North America for Zero Time Dilemma.
Currently available for the PC, PSVita and 3DS – the game will see a release for the PlayStation 4 (physical digital) later this year during the fall. You can read a full overview from Aksys Games below:
Aksys Games and Spike Chunsoft proudly announce that Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma releases physically & digitally Fall 2017 in North America for the PS4 system! Now accompanying its predecessors, Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, and Virtue’s Last Reward, series mastermind Kotaro Uchikoshi’s masterful trilogy of compelling story-lines and mind shredding gaming experience are now together in their full HD glory on the PS4 system!
Choice is your only method of salvation and your only means of escape. How much of your humanity will you sacrifice to earn your freedom? As a new age of ruin looms large on the horizon, you must make impossible decisions and weather unimaginable consequences as you straddle the line between absolution and damnation. Plan your escape.
- Excellence in Narrative Puzzles – Kotaro Uchikoshi is back with diabolic new puzzles and fully animated story sections that push boundaries of interactive storytelling!
- Meet Our New Contestants – New comers and familiar faces round out a robust cast of characters. Find out who will live and who will die in this epic clash of wills.
- Beautiful HD PS4 Graphical Experience – Zero Time Dilemma has been beautifully remastered with impressive new HD along with both English and Japanese voice over options to flesh out the narrative.
- Vast Branching Paths – Multiple endings and non linear story mechanics will keep you coming back for more!
Latest posts by Geoffrey Wright (see all)
- A Virtual Reality Awaits Vol. 6 - March 24, 2023
- Alice Gear Aegis CS: Concerto of Simulatrix (Switch) - March 23, 2023
- Fight’N Rage (PlayStation 5) - March 15, 2023