Bandai Namco has announced a western release for Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hackers Memory.
The latest release in the Digimon Story series will see a physical/digital release on Playstation 4 and a digital only one on PSVita in North America & Europe during 2018. You can read a full overview from Bandai Namco for the game below:
- Genre: JRPG
- Players: 1 (Offline) / 2 (Online)
- Release Date: Early 2018
- Developer: Media Vision
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Voiceover: Japanese
- Text: English, German
After being accused of a crime he didn’t commit, Keisuke Amazawa has no choice but to dive into the Digital World and investigate to prove his innocence. Even if that means joining a group of hackers and helping them solve the troubles threatening this mysterious universe.
- Cyber Punk Atmosphere – Dive into a deeper and darker adventure, at crossroads between real and digital.
- Deep and Addictive Gameplay – Experience the perfect mix between adventure, raising, and battle with over 320 Digimon to discover. Enjoy a wider range of battle strategies in classic turn-based gameplay enhanced by Digimon’s skills, compatibilities, and combos.
- The Untold Story – Discover the mysterious backstory to the events that happened in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth.
The following two tabs change content below.
Rocking the world of gaming since the Atari 2600, has now settled down to bask in the warmth of moe. Moe is life for a moe connoisseur.