Here at Otaku Gamers UK we pride ourselves on covering the niche side of gaming, be it Indie or Anime so I apologize with this one as it should of gone out a little earlier but with staff shuffles and deadlines this one took a little delay.
Bandai Namco revealed yesterday not only the final boxart for upcoming anime smash hit Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 but also what the different versions will include, below you’ll find the details for the Europe releases of the game.
Day One Edition
- Goku Black – Playable character from Dragon Ball Super
- Fly with style in Conton City mimicking Mercenary Tao from Dragon Ball!
- Early access to Future Trunks
- Season Pass (Normally £29.99) includes Playable Characters, Episodes & Quests, Masters and Master Quests, Stages, Skills, Costumes and Accessories
- Exclusive Steel Book Case
- Official OST
- Son Goku 13″ Statue
- Collectors Box
The game releases on X Box One & Playstation 4 on the 25th of October and as seen above there are plenty of options to choose from in regards to purchasing the game. Season Pass or Statue that’s the main question!.
Stick with us for more news on Xenoverse 2 and eventual review closer to release.
The following two tabs change content below.
Straight from the streets of SouthTown, all Dunks Powah'd and ready to Bust A Wolf. Catch me on Twitch/YouTube.