MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies Release date Announced
March 11, 2016 | News | No Comments|
Idea Factory International has announced the release date for MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies. The co-op based hack & slash spin-off in the Hyperdimension Neptunia series is due to release for the PSVita, physically and digitally, on April 26th in North America and April 29th in Europe.
- Send Zombies to Detention! Take on zombie hordes with a two-person tag team, racking up crazy combos, and boost battle stats, like attack and defense, with support characters!
- Not Another Group Project! Team up with up to 3 other friends in online Multiplay mode to take on multiplayer quests, with new quests updated daily!
- We have a New Student… CPUs from other dimensions join the battle with their own fighting styles, including Plutia, Peashy, Uzume, and a new playable character – Tamsoft!
- Slay ‘Em in Style! Make sure you’re dressed to kill with customizable equipment, and accessories that can be put pretty much anywhere.
A new batch of screenshots can be viewed below:
The following two tabs change content below.
Rocking the world of gaming since the Atari 2600, has now settled down to bask in the warmth of moe. Moe is life for a moe connoisseur.
Latest posts by Geoffrey Wright (see all)
- Alice Gear Aegis CS: Concerto of Simulatrix (Switch) - March 23, 2023
- Fight’N Rage (PlayStation 5) - March 15, 2023
- Akka Arrh (PC) - March 7, 2023