Necromunda Underhive Wars Release Date Announced
Focus Home Interactive has announced the release date for Necromunda Underhive Wars.
The tactical RPG from Rogue Factor will launch for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam on September 8th.
You can read an overview & view a new trailer below:
Deep below the nightmarish, polluted hive cities of Necromunda, in the twisted, vertiginous, dark tunnels of the Underhive, rival gangs fight to the bitter end for personal power, wealth, survival and the honour of their Houses. Only the strongest survive.
Lead, customize, and grow your gangs of Escher, Goliath, and Orlock. Specialize each member and send them to battle in hazardous dystopian environments. Exploit the terrain in tactical gunfights: climb raised walkways to take advantage, set traps, and ambush foes to force them into bloody melee engagements.
- Learn new skills, loot equipment and bring your evolved gang to four-player online gang fights.
- Lead and evolve your gangs in this compelling tactical RPG.
- Follow a rich narrative campaign in the Underhive.
- Engage in immersive and persistent game modes.
- First video game adaptation from mythical tabletop game Necromunda, the most famous Hive World of Warhammer 40,000.
- Play solo or join thrilling four-way online gang fights.
Latest posts by Geoffrey Wright (see all)
- A Virtual Reality Awaits Vol. 6 - March 24, 2023
- Alice Gear Aegis CS: Concerto of Simulatrix (Switch) - March 23, 2023
- Fight’N Rage (PlayStation 5) - March 15, 2023