Degica Games has announced the western release date for Nurse Love Syndrome.
Developed by Kogado Studio, the remastered visual novel will release for the PSVita on April 19th & PC on April 18th in the west – a limited physical release of the PSVita version will also be available via Limited Run Games Store alongside the digital launch.
You can read an overview from the publisher below:
In a fantasy Japan, where womanly love is the norm, and a nurse can heal others with a touch of her hands…
cheerful Kaori Sawai, fresh out of nursing school, as she joins
Yurigahama Hospital. Surviving a near death experience as a child left
her with a desire to become a nurse and “healing hands” that lets her
relieve pain in patients just by touching them.
Written by real life nurses Sakura Sakura and Madoka Madoka, Nurse Love Syndrome shares the same world as Nurse Love Addiction. Focusing on young adults fresh out of school, guide Kaori in her story of growth, love, and medicine.
- Quirky Cast
– From the strict head nurse Hatsumi Otsuka, big-sisterly Yasuko
Yamanouchi, and nursing school senpai Nagisa Fujisawa, to the hostile
patient Sayuri Sakai, cute looking high-schooler Ami Asada, and the
mysterious Master of Room 310, the cast of quirky characters will all
define Kaori’s growth.
- Multiple Endings – Let
your choices decide how Kaori will grow her relationship, and lead her
to one of the 20 or more endings, of sweet love or darker passions.
- Complete Edition – Nurse Love Syndrome includes all the content of the updated Nurse Love Syndrome Re:Therapy game released in Japan, for you to enjoy the definitive edition of love and nursing.
- Kaori Sawai (voiced by Asumi Kana)
- Hatsumi Otsuka (voiced by Eri Kitamura)
- Nagisa Fujisawa (voiced by Yoko Hikasa)
- Sayuri Sakai (voiced by Asami Imai)
- Yasuko Yamanouchi (voiced by Yumi Hara)
- Ami Asada (voiced by Manabi Mizuno)
- Mayuki Wakamoto (voiced by Ayane Sakura)
The following two tabs change content below.
Rocking the world of gaming since the Atari 2600, has now settled down to bask in the warmth of moe. Moe is life for a moe connoisseur.