Shikhondo Soul Eater Heading to Consoles this Summer
June 21, 2018 | News | No Comments|
Digerati Distribution has announced a console release for Shikhondo Soul Eater.
Created by Korean-based independent developer DeerFarm, Shikhondo Soul Eater is an intense bullet-hell shoot ’em up, with a world inspired by Asian mythology and sporting plenty of Oriental artwork – the console release will also feature an all-new 2-player local co-op mode. Shikhondo Soul Eater is set to release for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Nintendo Switch this Summer – actual date is still to be confirmed.
You can read a brief feature set below & view a new trailer:
- Five stages of intense bullet-hell action and hypnotic barrage patterns
- Game modes include: Arcade, Hardcore, Boss Rush and Local Co-op
- Fly close to enemy bullets to fill the Soul Gauge and unleash a super attack for high scores
- Two playable characters, each with their own types of attack
- Online leaderboards for high score glory
- Demonic enemies and bosses inspired by Asian mythology
- Stunning and intricate Oriental artwork
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for PS4 and Xbox One versions
The following two tabs change content below.
Rocking the world of gaming since the Atari 2600, has now settled down to bask in the warmth of moe. Moe is life for a moe connoisseur.
Latest posts by Geoffrey Wright (see all)
- Fight’N Rage (PlayStation 5) - March 15, 2023
- Akka Arrh (PC) - March 7, 2023
- A Virtual Reality Awaits Vol.5 - February 28, 2023