Fire Pro Wrestling World Ps4 Release Window Announced
March 23, 2018 | News | No Comments|
Spike Chunsoft has announced the western release for Fire Pro Wrestling World.
Currently available for PC via Steam, the wrestling simulation game will release for the PlayStation 4 both physically and digitally in North America & Europe this summer.
You can read an overview from Spike Chunsoft & view a new trailer below:
About Fire Pro Wrestling World
The greatest grappling game returns to take on the world on the PlayStation 4 system! In Fire Pro Wrestling World, customize every aspect of the match, from your wrestler to the ring itself, to fight your way to the championship belt.
- Mix Up the Rules – Modes include Deathmatch (steel cage, barbed wire, or landmines), no-holds barred Gruesome Fighting, and SWA homebrew rules that mix pro-wrestling and MMA.
- Unlimited Customization – Create your dream wrestler from over a thousand devastating moves, and even more body parts, to battle for custom championship belts. Personalize the ring, mat logos, and even the referee!
- Realistic Simulation – Give your creations personalities with a robust system that defines their every action. Does your wrestler play to the crowd, or play dirty? You provide actors for the ringside drama.
- Play Online – Share your custom wrestlers, organize exhibition matches, tournaments, leagues, championship bouts, and battle royals with players from around the world
The following two tabs change content below.
Rocking the world of gaming since the Atari 2600, has now settled down to bask in the warmth of moe. Moe is life for a moe connoisseur.
Latest posts by Geoffrey Wright (see all)
- Fight’N Rage (PlayStation 5) - March 15, 2023
- Akka Arrh (PC) - March 7, 2023
- A Virtual Reality Awaits Vol.5 - February 28, 2023