Nintendo has just launched an update for the tremendous Xenoblade Chronicles 2. The patch is mainly fixing bugs and making several gameplay adjustments.
Below you’ll find the official patch notes from Nintendo.
- Fixed an issue in which parts set to a specific Skill RAM failed to provide their intended effects.
- Adjusted the Gormott regular quest “The Riddle on the Wall” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Adjusted Finch’s Blade Quest “Birds of a Feather” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Fixed an issue in Agate’s Blade Quest “Precious Yearnings” preventing quest progression.
- Added functionality to allow players to receive the first round of quests and the second round of items associated with the Expansion Pass.
- Voiced segments in menus can now be skipped with the A or B button.
“Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is the total package and one of the best JRPG titles I have played in many years, Monolift Soft obviously have nailed this craft down and I for one can’t wait to see what the future holds.” is what we had to say about Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on our Game of the Year article, that can be found HERE.
The following two tabs change content below.
Pride of utopia & greatest thing ever, I found the One Piece, Collected the Dragon Balls & won the Mortal Kombat Tournament in one night, it was quiet for me that night!