Marvelous Japan has released a new trailer for Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star.
The new trailer showcases the second set of downloadable costumes available in Japan today, which includes:
- Tamamo no Mae Costume: “Jet Black Magic Garbs”
- Medusa Costume: “Gorgon Arrange”
- Artoria Pendragon Costume: “Mysterious Heroine Garbs”
- Gilgamesh Costume: “Original Myth Formal Wear”
- Jeanne d’Arc Costume:”April Magical”
Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star is currently available for the Playstation 4 & PSVita in Japan, with a launch in the west set for early 2017.
The following two tabs change content below.
Rocking the world of gaming since the Atari 2600, has now settled down to bask in the warmth of moe. Moe is life for a moe connoisseur.